Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help at Tri-C
Tri-C Student Tutoring Services
All tutoring services are FREE of charge to Tri-C students for the courses in which they are currently enrolled and are available by appointment or walk-in!
Tutoring is available for following subjects but not limited to : accounting, biology, chemistry, English, English as a second language, mathematics, physics and psychology.
Check out the following writing resources developed by the English tutors at the Westshore Writing Commons. Use these to help revise your own writing, or just study up on some particular skills you’re a little rusty on.
The consultants in the Writing Center can help writers during any phase of the writing process, on any subject, from brainstorming to a final copy and anywhere in between. They assist in document preparation, citation style, research, and other technical aspects of the writing process. They also help with creative writing, personal writing, technical communication, and college entrance essays.
An online tutoring service for all students. You can interact with a live E-structor, submit a question and get a timely response, or submit a paper to an online writing lab. It's ready whenever you are--24 x 7.
Citing Video Games
- When citing video games, please use the following model as a template:
- Add games cited to the Works Cited page, not as a separate “Games Cited” or “Multimedia Cited” section.
- Game title (italicized). Developer, Publisher City, Publisher, Publication Year, Console.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, 2011, PC.
- Please cite DLC and expansion packs separately if you’re directly engaging them