Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tri-C Metro Library
Tri-C Metro Library along with Cleveland Public Library have partnered together to provide popular reading materials to the campus community bringing students, staff and faculty recreational reading materials. The Tri-C Metro Library now receives the latest bestsellers, popular magazines & audiobooks from CPL. This service promotes leisure reading and encourages our students to develop strong ties to the Cleveland Public Library system after graduation. CPL@TRi-C is the result!
Find out more by reading the FAQ below:
- Where is this collection located?
- The CPL@Tri-C collection is located in the Tri-C Metro Library on the 3rd floor of the Metro Student Services (MSS) building.
- What types of materials are in the collection?
- There are current popular books (both fiction and non-fiction), books on CD and popular magazines.
- How do I check out materials?
- Materials may be checked out with a CPL Library Card at the Circulation desk in the library. If you do not have a Greater Access Card, you may sign-up for one at the Reference desk in the Library.
- How long can I check out the materials and can I renew them?
- All the materials in the collection can be checked out for 21 days and can be renewed up to 3 times. You can renew your books online at the CPL website using the library card number on your CPL Library Card.
Tri-C Library Learning Commons
Location of CPL@Tri-C Metro
Located in the MSS Building 3rd Floor (in the library)
Open during library hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 8pm
Friday – Saturday: 9am – 2 pm
As of Spring 2014 the Metro Campus Librarians are able to issue CPL library cards to anyone* with a valid photo ID.
*card holder must be over 18 years old.